GOOD FRIDAY REFLECTION


GOOD FRIDAY

In all plain sight
I see my saviours plight
At Calvary in the daylight
Until daylight turns night

I turned my face away
As I heard his anquish cry
Mary cries 'no not my boy'
For my sins Christ died today

I see the sign above his head
'King of the Jews', it said
From his hands 'n' feet he bled
At His cross, here I am stood

He said 'he'll never leave me'
For this we all must believe
Holding on with Faith and Hope
There is a greater day to come

L is for the love Jesus has for me
I am the reason He died on the cross
For His sacrifice we've been set free
Every thankful for the sacrifice He gave.

©️Sarah Joy Holden

https://youtu.be/c6gLvOHqFlo?si=sIu2gpJxSE7lCFdj

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TAKE A BREAK

KINGS WRITER IN PROGRESS

THE BOOK OF PSALMS